- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best factory warranty in the business
- Port & starboard bow seating w/stowable backrests & gel-coated storage beneath
- Removable cushioned bow filler doubles as a raised table (stowable in bow compartment)
- Deluxe hardtop w/5’ (1.5 m) SureShade automatic deploy/retract aft deck shade
- Fiberglass leaning post w/freshwater sink & multiple storage options
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards) w/Skyhook® auto-positioning GPS
- Two 290-qt. (274 L) insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerator pumps
- Tuna/dive door w/stowable dive ladder
- Two 34-gal. (128.7 L) rounded, aft baitwells w/angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Electroplated Sea Chest keeps 4 pumps submerged for cooler running & longer life
The MAKO® 334 CC ushers in a new era for MAKO—an era of empowered performance, elevated style, and enhanced fit and finish. It’s built to feed your passion for sportfishing in safety and style with an alliance of custom creature comforts and state-of-the-art technology.
This advanced, spacious offshore craft offers unsurpassed flexibility in the interior plus the overbuilt durability that MAKO has provided for half a century. It’s built on a 24°-deadrise hull with a unique notched transom for excellent performance and improved efficiency. Powered with twins or triples up to 1050 horsepower, the 334 slices through the heaviest chop, rides dry and smooth, and has the range to handle any offshore quest.
Bluewater Family Edition: Loaded with creature comforts for the discerning family, the MAKO 334 CC Bluewater Family Edition includes luxurious bow seating with folding back rests and gel-coated storage beneath. A removable, cushioned bow filler converts to a raised table for entertaining, and stows in the immense floor storage compartment when not in use. And at the back of the hardtop, there’s a 5’ auto-retractable sun shade that can be controlled from the helm or from a mobile device using the Garmin® app.