- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best factory warranty in the business
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & fastened 360° w/stainless steel fasteners
- Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface
- Canvas T-top w/electronics box & aft spreader lights
- Port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/gravity drains & diaphragm pump
- Starboard aft bait prep area w/utility compartment, knife & plier holder & frozen bait tray/sink w/lid that doubles as cutting board
- 300HP capacity w/an option for twin 150s
- Recessed electric trim tabs
- Non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunwale tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers
More fishing features. More room. More storage. And flexible power options to give you more speed and range. The MAKO® 234 CC truly has it all. It's compact enough to be easily trailerable, yet large enough to handle the Gulf Stream. It's got what it takes to handle big water, like standard recessed electric trim tabs and MAKO's legendary Deep V hull.
It can be powered by up to 300 horses, including a twin-150 option, and the 136-gallon fuel capacity lets you range farther with confidence. And this beast of a boat is backed by the best factory warranty in the business—the MAKO Assurance warranty.