- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best factory warranty in the business
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- 1-piece fiberglass stringer system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected, closed-cell foam flotation
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surfaces & storage beneath
- Closed storage in bow console & 10-gal. (38 L) aerated baitwell in aft deck w/adjustable aerator & overflow
- Center console w/5 vertical rod holders, contoured acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Forward console seat w/molded-in grab handles & 32-qt. (30 L) cooler
- Rotomolded removable 85-qt. (80 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/Super Lube hubs
The revolutionary design of the MAKO® Pro Skiff 17 CC has made it one of the most popular boats in MAKO history. The Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull provides the ultimate in smooth performance, plus a quick holeshot, a dry ride and nimble handling and turning. It’s ideal for all types of inshore fishing, and the nearly 3/4-ton capacity makes it one of the hardest working boats in its class.
The deck and foam-filled hull are mechanically and chemically bonded to become one unitized structure with superior flotation and quiet operation. And it comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury® outboard and our superior MAKO Assurance warranty.