Looking to upgrade your offshore boat or add a skiff to the family? Now’s the time—it’s the Model Year Clearance! Save big on new 2017 and prior year MAKO® models while supplies last. See your dealer for details.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best factory warranty in the business
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface & storage
- Center console w/6 vertical rod holders, contoured acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Forward console seat w/molded-in grab handles & 72-qt. (68 L) cooler (or optional baitwell)
- Rotomolded removable 85-qt. (80 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Aft 25-gal. (95 L) aerated & recirculated livewell/baitwell
- 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected, closed-cell foam flotation
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/Super Lube hubs
The MAKO® Pro Skiff 19 CC is a spacious, smooth, and stable craft that’s equally at home in the salt flats, the bay, and big inland lakes and rivers. Thanks to our award-winning AIV (Advanced Inverted V) hull with clear water channels and integrated anti-spray design, the Pro Skiff 19 provides quick acceleration, amazing stability, and a smooth, dry ride.
With high-density, marine grade upholstery, huge non-skid decks, two coolers and a 25-gallon livewell/baitwell, it’s a great boat for both dedicated anglers and fun-loving families. And for your peace of mind, the Pro Skiff 19 is backed by MAKO Assurance—the best warranty in the business.