- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best factory warranty in the business
- Raised bow & aft casting decks w/non-skid surface
- Rapid Planing System™ transom & MAKO performance hull
- 2 bow dry storage areas & starboard rod locker w/organizers
- Rotomolded console w/rod holders & removable forward cooler/fishbox
- Huge cockpit w/360° mobility/fishability & cushioned helm seat/cooler
- In-deck hatch for easy access to 1,600 GPH (6,057 LPH) bilge pump
- Raised aft casting deck w/2 large dry storage compartments
- 30-gal. (113.6 L) aerated aft livewell w/Pro-Air® system
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer w/SureLube hubs
The MAKO® 21 LTS is an aggressive inshore predator that's ready for any challenge. Built to specs supplied by top redfish tournament pros, the 21 LTS sports our patented Rapid Planing System™ transom and MAKO performance fiberglass hull. The combination gets you on plane fast, increases engine efficiency and pumps up top-end speed by feeding water directly into the prop.
The hull/deck joint is chemically bonded 360° and mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners for a lifetime of durability. And the 21 LTS comes with a MAKO tandem-axle aluminum trailer and a Mercury® 150HP XL OptiMax® Pro XS outboard—you can optionally power up to a 225HP if you feel the need for more speed.