- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best factory warranty in the business
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull for smoothness, stability & a dry ride
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface & storage
- Center console w/vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Cushioned helm seat w/built-in 85-qt. (80.4 L) cooler
- Foam-filled hull for superior flotation & safety
- Forward seat w/8-gal. (30.3 L) aerated baitwell & molded-in grab handles
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite seat substrates
- 5 optional color vinyl hull wraps, optional rail package & optional Power-Pole®
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/SureLube hubs
Our best selling MAKO® inshore boat, the Pro 17 Skiff CC is a master of the inshore world, and it's great for just about any freshwater lake, river or bayou as well. The Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull provides the ultimate in smoothness and stability, plus a quick holeshot, dry ride and nimble handling and turning.
The deck and foam-filled hull are mechanically and chemically bonded to become one unitized structure with superior flotation and quiet operation. And it comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury® outboard and our superior MAKO Assurance warranty.