- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best warranty in the business
- Foam-injected hull w/integrated 1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & fastened 360° w/stainless steel fasteners
- Fiberglass leaning post w/backrest, flip-up cushion, storage below & bait prep station w/freshwater sink
- Outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop w/5 rod holders, electronics box & 3 spreader lights
- Optional twin Mercury® 350 XL White Verado® w/Joystick Piloting
- Console interior w/gelcoat-finished surface, sink, wiring access hatches, battery switch panel, battery access & 6' (1.83 m) headroom
- Oversized forward-console seat w/storage compartment & 2 drink holders
- Recessed electric trim tabs
- Molded non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunwale tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers
The pinnacle of half a century of offshore innovation, the MAKO® 284 CC is a perfect predator, whether you're hunting marlin in the Gulf Stream or mahi in the kelp paddies. Powered by up to 700 horses and with a 228-gallon fuel capacity, it's got the range and speed to get you out farther and keep you out longer.
The 284 CC is well-equipped to fish, with aft in-deck port and starboard 390-quart fishboxes, an outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop and a full-featured baitstation behind the helm seat. And the quality of construction (100% composite) is unparalleled—the hull and deck are chemically bonded and mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners. The one-piece, molded, gelcoated stringer grid reinforces the hull for a lifetime of fine performance. And it's backed by MAKO Assurance—the best factory warranty in the business.