- Backed by MAKO Assurance—the Best Warranty in the Business
- Raised bow casting deck w/non-skid surface
- Patented Rapid Planing System™ transom and MAKO performance hull
- 2 bow dry storage areas & starboard rod locker w/organizers
- Rotomolded console w/rod holders & removable forward cooler/fishbox
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade upholstery
- Huge cockpit w/360° mobility/fishability & cushioned helm seat/cooler for drinks & food
- In-deck hatch for easy access to 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- Raised aft casting deck w/2 large dry storage compartments
- 30-gal. (113.56 L) aerated aft livewell w/Pro-Air® system
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer w/Sure Lube hubs
Model Year End Clearance going on now! See your dealer for details.
Whether you're stalking reds in the flats or snook in the mangroves, you'll find that the MAKO 21 LTS is the ultimate inshore predator.
Even with a massive 21' (6.4 m) length and an ample 100" (2.5 m) beam, the 21 LTS jumps up onto plane in seconds and still provides an ultra-stable fishing platform that can get you farther back into the coves and skinny flats.
Built to specs supplied by top redfish tournament pros, the 21 LTS sports a roomy cockpit and huge casting decks fore and aft, all with an easy-to clean, non-skid surface. A huge 30-gal. (113.56 L) aft livewell keeps your catch frisky.
The patented Rapid Planing System™ transom and MAKO performance hull get you on plane fast and increases engine efficiency and top-end speeds by feeding water directly into the prop. The hull/deck joint is chemically bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners for a lifetime of durability.
The 21 LTS comes with a MAKO tandem-axle aluminum trailer and a Mercury® 150HP XL OptiMax® Pro XS outboard—and you can optionally power up to a 225HP if you feel the need for speed.