- Backed by MAKO Assurance—the Best Warranty in the Business
- Raised bow casting deck w/non-skid surface
- Patented Rapid Planing System™ transom and MAKO performance hull
- 2 bow dry storage areas & starboard rod locker w/organizers
- Rotomolded console w/rod holders & removable forward cooler/fishbox
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade upholstery
- Huge cockpit w/360° mobility/fishability & cushioned helm seat/cooler for drinks & food
- In-deck hatch for easy access to 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- Raised aft casting deck w/2 large dry storage compartments
- 30-gal. (113.56 L) aerated aft livewell w/Pro-Air® system
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer w/Sure Lube hubs
Whether you're stalking reds in the flats or snook in the mangroves, you'll find that the MAKO 21 LTS is the ultimate inshore predator.
Even with a massive 21' (6.4 m) length and an ample 100" (2.5 m) beam, the 21 LTS jumps up onto plane in seconds and still provides an ultra-stable fishing platform that can get you farther back into the coves and skinny flats.
Built to specs supplied by top redfish tournament pros, the 21 LTS sports a roomy cockpit and hug casting decks fore and aft, all with an easy-to clean, non-skid surface. A huge 30-gal. (113.56 L) aft livewell keeps your catch frisky.
The patented Rapid Planing System™ transom and MAKO performance hull get you on plane fast and increases engine efficiency and top-end speeds by feeding water directly into the prop. The hull/deck joint is chemically bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners for a lifetime of durability.
The 21 LTS comes with a MAKO tandem-axle aluminum trailer and a Mercury® 150HP XL OptiMax® Pro XS outboard—and you can optionally power up to a 225HP if you feel the need for speed.