- Backed by MAKO Assurance—the Best Warranty in the Business
- Completely bonded & lined hull/deck assembly
- Rapid Planing System™ hull design for quick holeshots & nimble handling
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cushioned cooler
- Center console w/analog gauges, removable windscreen, grab rail, stainless steel steering wheel & vertical rod holders
- Forward console seat w/18-gal. (68.14 L) aerated baitwell
- Raised fore & aft non-slip casting decks w/watertight storage compartments
- Stainless steel cleats & bow and transom eyes
- Self-draining deck
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer w/SureLube hubs
The proven and capable MAKO 18 LTS is built to probe skinny inshore waters, but performs just as well out in the bay or on inland lakes. From snook to striper, tarpon to trout, the 18 LTS will get you there so you can get them in the boat.
The patented Rapid Planing System transom and MAKO performance hull pop you up on plane in a jiffy, and increases engine efficiency and top-end speeds by feeding water into the prop. And the 11" (28 cm) draft lets you penetrate the shallows farther than ever.
Inside this inshore predator, you'll discover huge fore and aft casting decks with a grippy, non-slip surface, plus huge watertight storage compartments and a center console control center with a stainless steel wheel, rod holders, an integrated livewell, and a 72-qt. cooler under the cushioned driver seat.
Complete with a custom-matched aluminum trailer and a standard Mercury® 60HP ELPT FourStroke outboard, you'll be ready to raid the coast right from the dealer.