- Raised bow casting platform w/non-skid surface
- Removable bow cast net storage
- 2 bow dry storage areas & starboard rod locker w/organizers
- Fully molded console w/vertical rod holders, tackle storage & removable forward cooler/fishbox
- Cushioned helm seat/cooler for drinks/food
- Huge cockpit w/360° mobility/fishability
- In-deck hatch for easy access to 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- Raised aft casting deck w/2 large dry storage compartments
- 30-gal. (113.56 L) aerated aft livewell w/Pro-Air® system
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer w/Sure Lube hubs
Check out remaining 2014 models while supplies last. Plus receive a Bass Pro Shops® VIP Discount Card with boat purchase! See your dealer for complete details.
Tournament anglers and guides rejoice!
Here's a bigger boat for higher stakes adventures!
The newest addition to the lineup, the 21 LTS, brings the celebrated MAKO Light Tackle Skiff hull design to anglers who require a larger fishing platform, like professional guides and tournament contenders.
In addition to the smooth, dry ride and shallow capabilities the Rapid Planing System delivers, the 21 LTS continues to lead the pack with a lengthy list of tournament-winning features. Inside the roomy cockpit area, raised casting decks, a removable forward-console fishbox/cooler, padded helm seat/cooler, 30-gallon (113.56 L) aerated livewell, plentiful storage and more all ensure you, and your co-anglers, enjoy maximum success. Plus, its 21’ (6.40 m) length and 8’ 4” (2.54 m) beam provide plenty of room for up to seven anglers to easily maneuver.
When the stakes are higher, the 21 LTS always rises to the top!