- Close-molded lid construction with finished ‘wipe clean’ surface on underside
- Self-draining cockpit w/removable screens & transom valves
- Center console w/console interior, digital gauges, compass, oversized electronics mounting surface, glass windscreen, grab rail & forward-console seat w/insulated & drained cooler
- Wide leaning post w/backrest, rod holders & bait station w/31-gal. (117.35 L) aerated anti-slosh livewell & port & starboard tackle storage
- Improved electrical & plumbing layouts for easy access
- Port & starboard bow seats w/86-qt. (81.39 L) insulated storage below w/gravity overboard drainage
- Automatic 2,000 GPH (7,570.82 LPH) bilge pump
- Starboard aft bait prep area w/utility compartment, knife & plier holder & frozen bait tray/sink w/lid that doubles as cutting tray
- Recessed, pull-out transom boarding ladder
- Molded non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunwale tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers
Offshore ready. Rough-water tough. And easily trailerable.
Don’t let the fact that the 234 CC is compact enough to pull behind your vehicle from one ramp to another deceive you. This boat is definitely built for offshore fishing.
A 300-horsepower rating. 140-gallon (529.96 L) fuel tank. Extremely aggressive, and excessively rugged, Deep V hull. 23’ 4” (7.09 m) length. And an 8’ 6” (2.59 m) beam. It all adds up to one beefy and powerful offshore boat with amazing range. As well as one that’ll provide a stable, spacious fishing platform at rest.
It also means the 234 CC has plenty of room to pack in all the features anglers want. Like a 31-gallon (117.35 L) aerated livewell at the bait station, 86-quart (81.39 L) insulated storage, aft bait prep area and more!