- Completely bonded & lined hull/deck assembly
- Rapid Planing System hull design for quick holeshots & nimble handling
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cushioned cooler
- Center console w/analog gauges, removable windscreen, grab rail, stainless steel steering wheel & vertical rod holders
- Forward console seat w/18-gal. (68.14 L) aerated baitwell
- Raised fore & aft casting decks w/watertight storage compartments w/close-molded lids
- Stainless steel cleats & bow and transom eyes
- Self-draining deck
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer w/Sure Lube hubs
Save up to $500 during our Boating Days of Summer sale. Plus receive a Bass Pro Shops® VIP Discount Card! See your dealer for complete details.
Experience pure inshore excellence.
Find your quarry, wherever they hide with the MAKO 18 LTS!
Redfish. Tarpon. Snook. Trout. Flounder. Saltwater bays. Coastal lagoons. Inshore waterways. Backcountry flats. Freshwater lakes.
Whatever species you’re chasing, whatever locale they’re in, the 18 LTS delivers the performance, features and durability needed to get there and reel them in.
On the performance end, the patented Rapid Planing System™ transom and MAKO performance hull combination result in quick on-plane times, agile handling underway and exhilarating top-end speeds. It also translates into straight tracking for trolling, or when poling the flats. And it drafts only 11” (27.94 m) of water, so you can access even the shallowest areas with ease.
Inside, everything from the raised, non-skid casting decks, spacious storage areas, aerated forward-console livewell, helm seat/cooler and rod storage ensure you have all the tools you require.