- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design
- Forward seat w/8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated baitwell & molded-in grab handles
- Cushioned helm seat w/built-in 85-qt. (80.44 L) cooler
- Aft molded raised fishing platform w/non-skid surface & open storage space below
- Bow molded raised fishing platform w/non-skid surface
- Molded interior liner w/non-skid surface
- Center console w/vertical rod holders, acrylic glass windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage space
- Stainless steel cleats
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Custom-matched galvanized trailer w/Sure Lube hubs
Agile and able—This is a nimble performer with unlimited potential.
The Pro 16 Skiff CC is 15’ 10” (4.83 m) long and crafted with our exclusive Advanced Inverted V hull design. It’ll hop nimbly up on plane and shoot off across the water with amazing agility. With unprecedented stability and load-carrying capability, you’ll find it at home in extreme shallows (it only drafts 8” [20.32 cm]).
And when you pull into that secret spot, its wide beam and bottom provide a stable fishing platform, as well as stellar amounts of interior room for features and amenities. Onboard, you’ll find casting decks, rod storage, open gear storage and a livewell. Plus, the helm seat features an industry-leading cooler with amazing ice-keeping abilities.
All backed by the MAKO Assurance limited warranty, ensuring that this is one smooth performer you’ll enjoy fishing from for years to come.