- Completely bonded & lined hull/deck assembly
- Rapid Planing System hull design for quick holeshots & nimble handling
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cushioned cooler
- Center console w/analog gauges, removable windscreen, grab rail, stainless steel steering wheel & vertical rod holders
- Forward console seat w/18-gal. (68.14 L) aerated baitwell
- Raised fore & aft casting decks w/weather-tight storage compartments w/close-molded lids
- Stainless steel cleats & bow and transom eyes
- Self-draining deck
- Aluminum single-axle trailer w/EZ lube hubs
The fish have nowhere left to hide.
From the bays to the bayous to freshwater waterways and lakes. Wherever your quarry hides, the 18 LTS is nimble, rugged and well featured enough to help you find it!
To get you to the fish, the 18 LTS features our patented award-winning Rapid Planing System (RPS) transom. This design pushed the boat up on plane in record time, and in as little as 24” (60.96 cm) of water. Then, the RPS transom and MAKO performance hull produce great top-end speeds, nimble handling and a smooth, dry ride. Even in choppy waters and with smaller horsepower engines.
Inside, it also provides everything you need to reel in those elusive trophies, including an aerated baitwell/livewell, raised casting decks, non-skid surfaces throughout, plentiful storage compartments, rod holders and much, much more! Here, fishy, fishy!