- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design
- Forward seat w/8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated baitwell & molded-in grab handles
- Cushioned helm seat w/built-in 85-qt. (80.44 L) cooler
- Aft molded raised fishing platform w/non-skid surface & open storage space below
- Bow molded raised fishing platform w/non-skid surface & closed storage compartment
- Molded interior liner w/non-skid surface
- Center console w/vertical rod holders, acrylic glass windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage space
- Stainless steel cleats
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Custom-matched all-welded trailer w/Vault oil bath hubs w/five-year "No Touch" Warranty
Purchase your new Pro 17 Skiff CC now, and you could choose either 3.99% APR Financing or a $300 Bass Pro Shops Gift Card! Plus, you'll receive a VIP Owner's Card, providing up to a 20% discount on Bass Pro Shops merchandise for 2 years! Financing option for qualified buyers, restrictions apply. See your dealer for details.
It's uniquely suited to many situations.
Whether your fishing takes you from shallow-water inlets to choppy bays. Rough-water inland lakes to skinny bayous. The MAKO Pro 17 Skiff CC is designed and outfitted to handle practically any situation you can throw at it!
In true MAKO fashion, the Pro 17 Skiff CC is crafted more rugged than necessary to stand up to the roughest conditions for years to come. Plus, it features our award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV), resulting in nimble performance, great top-end speeds, a smooth, dry ride through chop and great load-carrying abilities. And all with a fuel-efficient Mercury® 60 ELPT FourStroke!
Inside, it comes standard with raised casting decks, a closed storage compartment, cooler/helm seat and a forward-console baitwell.