- Available as configurable Standard Edition, Bluewater Family Edition, or Sportfish Edition
- Fiberglass leaning post w/freshwater sink & multiple storage options
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards)
- Two 290-qt. (274 L) insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerator pumps
- Tuna/dive door w/stowable dive ladder
- Outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop w/upper helm station on Sportfish Edition and 5' auto-extendable sun shade on Family Edition
- Two 34-gal. (128.7 L) rounded, aft baitwells w/angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Electroplated Sea Chest keeps 4 pumps submerged for cooler running & longer life
- Molded diamond-patterned, non-skid surfaces on crowned, self-bailing cockpit
- Backed by MAKO Assurance—the best warranty in the business
The 334 CC begins a new era for MAKO—an era of empowered performance, elevated style, and enhanced fit and finish. It’s built to feed your passion for sportfishing in safety and style with an alliance of custom creature comforts and state-of-the-art technology.
This advanced, spacious offshore craft offers unsurpassed flexibility in the interior plus the overbuilt durability that MAKO has provided for half a century. It’s built on a 24°-deadrise hull with a unique notched transom for excellent performance and improved efficiency. Powered with twins or triples up to 1050 horsepower, the 334 cuts waves and rides dry and smooth and has the range to handle any offshore quest.
Standard features include an aft port tuna door, a Garmin electronics package, two 34-gallon baitwells, a fully-featured leaning post, two 290-quart in-deck coolers, and a walk-in head.
The 334 is available as a fully customizable base model, a stylish and comfortable Bluewater Family Edition, or a rigged-out Sportfish Edition.
Bluewater Family Edition: Loaded with creature comforts for the discerning family, the MAKO 334 CC Bluewater Family Edition includes luxurious bow seating with folding back rests and gel-coated storage beneath. A removable, cushioned bow filler converts to a raised table for entertaining, and stows in the immense floor storage compartment when not in use. And at the back of the T-Top, there’s a 5’ auto-retractable sun shade that can be controlled from the helm or from a mobile device using the Garmin app.
Sportfish Edition: Fully rigged for the most arduous offshore challenges, the MAKO 334 CC Sportfish Edition was developed with the cooperation of some of Florida’s leading guides, including George Poveromo. It features a huge open bow, with a 292-quart coffin box that lifts on hydraulics to reveal storage beneath. The T-Top is crowned with an upper helm station with Mercury® VesselView®, and it’s flanked with premium outriggers.