- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design
- Forward seat w/8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated baitwell & molded-in grab handles
- Cushioned helm seat w/built-in 85-qt. (80.44 L) cooler
- Aft molded raised fishing platform w/non-skid surface & open storage space below
- Bow molded raised fishing platform w/non-skid surface
- Molded interior liner w/non-skid surface
- Center console w/vertical rod holders, acrylic glass windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage space
- Stainless steel cleats
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Custom-matched all-welded trailer w/Vault oil bath hubs w/five-year "No Touch" Warranty
For a limited time, well-qualified buyers can get this boat for as low as $99 a month with 2.99% APR financing and $1,554 down! See 2.99% APR Financing Offer for complete details.
The shark comes inshore!
The Pro 16 Skiff CC is a 15’ 10” (4.83 m) boating wonder that brings the legendary MAKO durability, performance and innovation to even more inshore anglers.
With the award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design, the Pro 16 Skiff CC provides great performance, a shallow draft and a smoother, dryer ride through choppy conditions with a smaller outboard. As well as great load-carrying abilities and more stability at rest.
Plus, its extra-wide 6’ (1.83 m) beam translates into huge amounts of interior space for fore and aft casting decks (with open storage areas below), a cooler/helm seat and center console with rod holders and a molded-in livewell/baitwell! Welcome to inshore fishing—MAKO style!