- Rugged fiberglass Deep V hull design w/1-piece integrated stringer grid w/molded gelcoat finish
- In-deck water channels
- Center console helm w/fully lined head enclosure, digital gauges, oversized electronics mounting surface, recessed & covered electrical switches, glass windshield, grab rail & forward-console seat w/insulated & drained cooler
- T-top w/electronics box, flourescent light, spreader lights & 5 rod holders
- Easy-access electrical & plumbing layouts
- Battery switch panel w/removable knobs for added security
- Redundant bilge pump system w/dual 2,000 GPH (7,570.82 LPH) pumps
- Bait prep station w/redundant 50-gal. (189.27 L) livewell fed by 1,650 GPH (6,245.93 LPH) pump w/1,100 GPH (4,163.95 LPH) backup pump, removable cutting board, tackle storage, rod holders & sink w/on-demand freshwater
- Wide cushioned leaning post w/lockable storage & backrest
For a limited time, well-qualified buyers can get this boat for as low as $701 a month with 2.99% APR financing and $9,409 down! See 2.99% APR Financing Offer for complete details.
Go big! Really big!
Backed by more than 45 years of offshore fishing heritage, the MAKO 284 CC continues to stand at the top of the food chain.
At 28' 4" (8.64 m) long with a 9' 10" (3.00 m) beam, it has huge amounts of room inside for maneuvering while working a fish. And it uses that deck space to also provide all the features you need for a full day on the water, including fishboxes, a loaded bait prep station with a livewell, freshwater sink, rod holders, tackle storage, helm with a head enclosure and more!
Plus, it features the legendary MAKO Deep V hull design, giving you the confidence and security needed to tackle rough conditions safely.
At 28' 4" and rated for up to two 300-horsepower outboards, the MAKO 284 CC is ready to take your fishing farther than ever.