- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & fastened 360° w/316 stainless steel fasteners
- Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface
- Under-gunnel port & starboard rod racks
- Center console w/analog gauges, electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 2 pedestal helm seats & forward console seat w/21-gal. baitwell
- Port & starboard bow seats w/64-qt. insulated fishboxes w/drains below
- Custom-matched, tandem-axle aluminum trailer w/brakes
The compact yet deadly MAKO® 184 CC is built tough for fishing and fun, whether you're chasing offshore game or just cruising the islands with the family. Anglers will appreciate the under-gunwale rod storage and the 21-gal. baitwell. And families will love the cushioned forward console seat and the molded-in swim platforms.
The hull/deck joint is chemically sealed and bonded 360°, plus it's mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners. The chop-taming, aggressive Deep V hull allows it to brave rougher conditions with confidence, and the wide beam contributes to safety and stability at rest.