- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface
- Under-gunwale port & starboard rod racks
- Gunwale-mounted rod holders w/MAKO logo
- 2 pedestal helm seats
- Center console w/analog gauges, electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, windscreen & storage
- Forward console seat w/21-gal. (79.49 L) livewell
- Port & starboard bow seating w/64-qt. (60.57 L) insulated fishboxes w/drains below
- Top-loading anchor locker
Bred for maximum versatility.
The MAKO® 184 CC is designed to provide the nimbleness and shallow draft needed to fish nearshore, as well as the rugged durability and chop-taming ride necessary for offshore runs.
And wherever your fishing takes you and your crew, this 18' 4" (5.59 m) angler is outfitted with everything needed for a successful day on the water.
Just a few of the many features include a center-mounted console to allow fishing around the complete perimeter. A 21-gallon (79.49 L) forward-console cushioned-top livewell. Rod holders. Gear storage. And more!