- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface
- Under-gunwale port & starboard rod racks
- Gunwale-mounted rod holders w/MAKO logo
- 2 pedestal helm seats
- Center console w/analog gauges, electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, windscreen & storage
- Forward console seat w/21-gal. (79.49 L) livewell
- Port & starboard bow seating w/64-qt. (60.57 L) insulated fishboxes w/drains below
- Top-loading anchor locker
Save up to $1,000 during our Boating Days of Summer sale. Plus receive a Bass Pro Shops® VIP Discount Card! See your dealer for complete details.
Bred for nearshore and offshore angling.
Whether your outings finds you prowling the nearshore fisheries, or loading up and going a bit farther off, the 184 CC is ready to please.
For one, its extremely rugged temperament and chop-taming hull allow it to brave the rougher conditions with confidence. That same hull design results in a stable platform, whether on the troll or on the hook.
While fishing, you’ll also find that the 184 CC makes the perfect partner, as it provides a slew of features to improve your experience. The center-mounted console allows for 360-degree fishability, and the forward livewell keeps your catch or bait alive and well. Bow fishboxes are insulated and double as dry storage boxes. Rod holders are ready to keep your gear secure. And even more features throughout ensure wherever you fish, your 184 CC sets you up for maximum success.