- Available as Standard Edition, Bluewater Family Edition, or Sportfish Edition
- Bluewater Family Edition includes bow seating w/stowable deck filler/table & automatic sun shade on T-top
- Sportfish Edition includes a 292-qt. (276 L) bow coffin box & upper helm station w/Taco outriggers
- Fiberglass leaning post w/freshwater sink & multiple storage options
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards)
- Two 290-qt. (274 L) insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerator pumps
- Tuna/dive door w/stowable dive ladder
- Two 34-gal. (128.7 L) rounded, aft baitwells w/angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Electroplated Sea Chest keeps 4 pumps submerged for cooler running & longer life
- Backed by MAKO Assurance—the best warranty in the business
The 334 CC ushers in a new era for MAKO—an era of empowered performance, elevated style, and enhanced fit and finish. It’s built to feed your passion for sportfishing in safety and style with an alliance of custom creature comforts and state-of-the-art technology.
This advanced, spacious offshore craft offers unsurpassed flexibility in the interior plus the overbuilt durability that MAKO has provided for half a century. It’s built on a 24°-deadrise hull with a unique notched transom for excellent performance and improved efficiency. Powered with twins or triples up to 1050 horsepower, the 334 slices through the heaviest chop, rides dry and smooth, and has the range to handle any offshore quest.
Standard Edition (all features also included on Bluewater Family and Sportfish Editions): Far from a “Standard” offshore boat, this edition includes a full-featured Garmin® electronics package, two innovative 34-gallon baitwells with rounded corners and constant pressurization, a leaning post with freshwater sink, cooler, and a massive storage capacity, a FUSION marine stereo, two 290-quart in-deck coolers, a walk-in head and an inward-opening tuna/dive door.
Bluewater Family Edition: Loaded with creature comforts for the discerning family, the MAKO 334 CC Bluewater Family Edition includes luxurious bow seating with folding back rests and gel-coated storage beneath. A removable, cushioned bow filler converts to a raised table for entertaining, and stows in the immense floor storage compartment when not in use. And at the back of the T-Top, there’s a 5’ auto-retractable sun shade that can be controlled from the helm or from a mobile device using the Garmin app.
Sportfish Edition: Fully rigged for the most arduous offshore challenges, the MAKO 334 CC Sportfish Edition was developed with the cooperation of some of Florida’s leading guides, including George Poveromo. It features a huge open bow, with a 292-quart coffin box that lifts on hydraulics to reveal storage beneath. The T-Top is crowned with an upper helm station with Mercury® VesselView®, and it’s flanked with premium outriggers.