MAKO Family Funaments
Continuing the MAKO owner tradition since the very first gathering in 1970.
Coming soon to:
Islamorada, FL, September 2013
Ft. Myers, FL, October 2013
- MAKO-sponsored family-centered "reunions" for loyal MAKO owners
- Built on family fun and togetherness with fishing, activities for all ages, food, camaraderie and more fishing
- Open to boats of all vintages and sizes - inshore and offshore
- A release-oriented event with awards based on daily captain reports and the honor system
- Learn about saltwater fishing, conservation, boating safety and awareness during fun and lively educational sessions
- See the new MAKO models and take test rides.
George Poveromo's Annual Bimini Fishing Extravaganza
Join George with your family and friends to cross the 50-mile expanse from South Florida to Bimini in The Bahamas. Spend an exciting five days learning, fishing and just plain having fun. A few days of fun and a lifetime of memories!
- Open to all boats 23' and larger
- Festive family atmosphere welcomes families and anglers of all ages and abilities
- All the fun and excitement of a tournament without all the pressure of rules and formalities
- The rules? There are no rules. Just have fun!
- No official weigh-ins...just daily catch reports on the Honor System
- Although no cash, many recognition awards will be given at the final night's awards banquet
- Accommodations at the beautiful Bimini Sands Resort and Marina
- For details, head to georgepoveromo.com or contact George directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To register by phone, call the Bimini Sands Resort and Marina at 242-347-3500